Eros Manor Retirement Lifestyle Village
"You know that retirement is coming. It isn't as though it just shows up one day and takes you by surprise, so you need to get ready for it."
The million-dollar question is, “When is it the right time to move into a retirement village?”
The answer is without a doubt, make the move sooner rather than later.
Retirement living is exactly that, living. You want to make the move whilst you and your spouse are in good health.
Our villages have controlled access control, so no need to worry if you closed the gate or set the house alarm. Going away for a long weekend or a three-month vacation is as easy as closing the front door and advising the office. If you have that holiday home at the coast or the farm, make your retirement home your lock and go “town house”.
We all need medical security, as we get older. And even if we think we don’t, there is always the family and children who worry about us, either being alone or thinking what might happen during the night. At Eros Manor we provide 24-hour medical response. Activation of either your panic button or the hot key function on the telephone will alert the staff on the property that you require assistance.
The decline in the economic climate is on everybody’s lips. Being the responsible people we are, we naturally ask ourselves, how long will our money last? And can I afford to live in a retirement village going forward? If you are asking yourself these questions, then it is time to look at exactly what we offer at Eros Manor Retirement Lifestyle Village.
Our monthly levy has three components,
- Costs related that would normally be paid in a Sectional Title Scheme
- Costs related to providing the lifestyle services
- Costs related to peace of mind services
The beauty of our levy and what makes it different from any other retirement village levy is, the certainty in the annual increase in the levy. At Eros Manor the increase in your levy shall never be more than CPI.
A word of advice, when you are looking at purchasing in a retirement village, you need to consider what you are actually purchasing.
There are many contributing factors to valuing your home in suburbia, likewise in a retirement village.
The purchase price of a unit in Eros Manor Retirement Lifestyle Village includes: -
- A brand new elegantly designed, modern, comfortable home
- Top class specifications and finishes
- New garden
- 24-hour manned security with access control
- Boundary wall with close circuit television
- Electric fence
- Maintenance of the exterior of your home
- An undivided share in the common property
- Access to – communal facilities
- Heated indoor swimming pool and sauna
- Club house with lounge and dining room
- New facilities – restaurant – bistro – health gym
- In close proximity to
- Medical Practitioners
- Infusion Centre
- 3km from a Private hospital
- Shopping Centres
- An established Health Care Centre on site which provides the following care
- Sub Acute / step down rehabilitation
- Frail Care
- Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Palliative Care
Consider, whilst you are paying the same or similar prices in suburbia in 2016, the cost of purchasing and securing your real estate in Eros Manor Retirement Lifestyle Village is much the same.
The decision is quite simple, for the same or similar amount of money you can buy a home in a lifestyle retirement village, which will appreciate in value and will provide you with physical, health and financial peace of mind.
Please make an appointment with Mrs Helga Kempche, (061) 287 1101 or email@example.com to come and see us to secure your unit today.
19th September 2016
Posted on Sep 19, 2016